Ever since their creation, baby diapers have become essential for parenting.With their “easy to use and easy to dispose” method, the task of keeping your baby clean, and healthy has also become easier and hassle-free. But aside from its convenience to parents, a good diaper plays a vital role in your baby’s health as well. Something that stays on our child’s skin for long hours will have a direct impact on your child’s health. This is why it is considered imperative to find a good diaper, to begin with. Here are some benefits good diapers has on your little one’s health;
- Dry skin for Longer Hours: Premium diapers such as Merries diapers are built with well-organized micro-air channels that keep the baby’s skin dry and comfortable for long hours keeping the baby active and happy.
- Super Absorbent Core: Keeps the diaper dry and reduces the risk of diaper rashes and other skin irritation that might happen due to wetness.
- Mess-free: A good diaper does its job well which is basically to keep things mess-free and to avoid any kinds of leakage.
- Keeps the baby active: Damp, stifling diapers can make the baby cranky and low on energy. You know the diaper is good when your little one is all happy, active, and comfortable.
- Easy to use: As these diapers are disposable, they’re easy to use and then dispose of. You don’t have to wash and reuse them which reduces the chances of contaminations and infections.
- Color-Changing Indicators: It is imperative to switch the diapers periodically to avoid wet diapers causing skin irritations like diaper rashes. But premium brands like Merries have a clever color-changing indicator that turns blue when the diaper is full. This makes it easier for parents to keep a track of the switch and reduces the chances of skin irritations keeping the baby happy and healthy.
- Comfort: Premium diapers are made with soft material that fits snuggly against your baby’s skin and doesn’t chafe it. This avoids skin irritation, red marks, or even sensitivity and chaffing that might happen to make the baby cranky in discomfort.
- Fit: These diapers fit perfectly against your baby’s tummy and stays in place, providing a lot more movement range, letting the baby, roam around and play as much as they want to keep them happy.
How To Choose The Right Diaper?
Here are some points to keep in mind while choosing the right diaper;
- The absorbency: Premium diaper brands such as Merries absorb up to 200 – 300x times their weight in urine. This helps to keep the diaper dry for longer hours.
- The right fit: Follow the size guide provided to avoid wrong sizing. It is a common mistake.
- Light and Comfortable: See to it that the diaper has micro-air channels to keep the diaper light and not stifling. The baby is more comfortable if the diapers are light and dry.
- Best brands: Opt for well-reviewed, premium brands. It also helps to check for certifications such as dermatologically tested safe for baby’s skin.
Convenience: A diaper with a wetness indicator will be far more convenient to use and will also reduce the chances of diaper rashes